('We') Norfex Services Ltd as subsidiary of Norfex Holdings Ltd (1824406) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site webcamspoint.com (the 'Site') (including your personal details, contact details, mobile phone number and other profile information you submit when you create a membership profile). We may also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
- Information from your web-based email accounts (including your profile picture and other publicly visible information) if you agree to add the Site's email address to the contact lists stored at your email provider's website.
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your PC by your Internet Service Provider.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site, including any information we require to provide any products or services that you order from us through the Site.
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under 'Cookies').
You can view, edit, or delete your personal data online for many Norfex Services Ltd services. You can also make choices about Norfex Services Ltd’s collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which products you use. You can always contact Norfex Services Ltd by email@example.com. We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within thirty (30) calendar days.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to this).
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Site(including the features that require the mobile phone number).
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site.
- To notify you of any compatible matches or any matches who are near your location.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (see below under 'Marketing by us and third parties' for more information). Such information may be sent to you by email or by SMS (if you provided your mobile phone number).
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us.
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site.
- To carry out market analysis and research.
- To ensure that you are complying with the Terms and conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
What information do we collect about others?
- Some features of the Site allow you to share your Site experience with people you know (your Contacts), or to invite them to join the Site. When given the option to do so you can choose to upload your Contacts information; we will request their name and email address.
- If you give us your password to upload these Contacts through a web based email provider we shall not store your password after you have uploaded your Contact's addresses.
How do we use information about contacts?
- If you choose to upload your Contact's name and email address you are allowing us to send an email invitation on your behalf, inviting your Contact to join the Site.
- We will store your Contact's name and email address solely for the purposes of inviting them to join our Site and for associating your Contact with you and other people they may know.
- If your Contact does not want us to store their email address which you uploaded to our Site, they can ask us to remove it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not store your Contacts information after invitations (up to a maximum of 3) have been sent. Your Contacts will then only receive future emails from us if they choose to accept the invitation and join our Site, or if you use any of our tools to share experiences with your Contacts and you input their email address for us to use again.
Disclosure of your information
- When this information must be shared to provide a product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you.
- To investigate potentially fraudulent or questionable activities.
We do not actively share personal information with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you give us your consent. When advertisers or ad networks place ads in our Services, they may collect or we may share the following types of information from within our Services:
- performance data (e.g. number of clicks on an advertisement);
- information about you and other users collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you (like users between the ages of 25 and 30 living in Los Angeles);
- certain technical information (for example, IP addresses).
The information collected may be used to:
- offer targeted advertising (behavioral advertising), and/or
- undertake web analytics.
Advertisers or ad networks may collect this information through the use of tracking technologies like browser cookies and web beacons, and they may use a single tracking technology or multiple tracking technologies at the same time. Please note, after clicking on a third party advertisement, you may no longer be on a site hosted by us. If you do not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from third parties, please contact us by email@example.com.
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any services you have requested or authorized. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
In addition, we share personal data among Norfex Services Ltd-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
Marketing and other uses of your non-personal data by us and by third parties
We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may share it with our own companies or other third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising to you, or to help us prepare or share aggregate business and marketing reports.
We would like to send you information about goods and services offered by us and selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you. For that, the email address or mobile phone number you have provided can be used. To unsubscribe or change your email options go to the “My Account” area, choose “Email Settings” section and edit the notifications preferences.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes please tick the appropriate boxes situated in the 'My account' area of the Site.
You can always contact Norfex Services Ltd by firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within thirty (30) calendar days.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the Site.
For further information about cookies visit:http://www.aboutcookies.org
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or user ID code which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping the password or user ID code confidential. We ask you not to share a password or user ID code with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Data breaches which may pose a risk to individuals will be notified to the DPA within 72 hours and to affected individuals without undue delay.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we may make a small charge for this service (in case of same several requests from you).
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Services are intended for use by those 18 or older for amusement purposes only. Without derogating from the foregoing, Norfex Services Ltd does not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 18. If Norfex Services Ltd learns that a person under the age of 18 has provided it with personal information, Norfex Services Ltd will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.